- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 Onion, medium
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1 (16 oz) package Spinach, frozen
- 3 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Thaw spinach in microwave, or in a saucepan over medium heat. Drain well, either by pressing on it in a colander or by placing the spinach inside a clean kitchen towel, and squeezing hard to get rid of as much water as you humanly can.
- Place the spinach, onion, parsley and garlic in a large bowl. Mix with a spatula to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper. Add the egg mixture and the Parmesan to the spinach mixture, mixing well with a spatula to combine.
- In a nonstick double-burner griddle or in two large nonstick skillets over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil (1 tablespoon in each skillet). Brush all over the griddle to evenly coat. Use a 4-tablespoon measuring cup or ice cream scoop to scoop out mixture, pressing down gently to flatten. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until well-browned and crisp. Briefly drain on paper towels before serving.