- 4 oz Lump crab meat, quality
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, fresh raw
- 1/4 cup Celery
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 cup Spinach
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Old bay seasoning blend
- 1 Paprika
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes [optional
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Gouda cheese [not, smoked
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep shrimp and crab as needed by defrosting, cleaning, peeling and deveining your shrimp and shredding your crab. Chop the raw shrimp and set aside.
- Next chop your veggies -finely chop
- Heat a cast iron skillet on your stove-top to medium-high heat with a tablespoon or two of butter and saute the onion, bell pepper, celery and jalapeno until tender.
- Next add in the spinach, salted mashed garlic, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Stir to allow spinach to wilt.
- Next add the crab and shrimp and cook for about a minute, until shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
- Remove from heat. – the shrimp will finish cooking as you complete final steps
- Stir in your cream cheese, Gouda, and Gruyere and a sprinkle of paprika, and pop the entire skillet in the oven
- Bake for about 15 minutes until golden and bubbly
- Remove skillet from the oven, give it a moment to stop bubbling , and enjoy with crusty baguettes
- Garnish with some parsley and red pepper flakes& enjoy!!!